Vagaina Excercise With In 1.5 Years Of My Marriage, My Vageina Seems To Be Very Lose.How Can I Make Tight Again?Any Excercise?

With in 1.5 years of my marriage, my vageina seems to be very lose.How can I make tight again?Any excercise? - vagaina excercise

I am 30 years old, has never sex before the arrival last year he was married. I had a caesarean and a baby of 6 months. I'm wrong sex experiance as my Vagaina lose and lose every day? How do I do with a force again? Why is it? Is there an exercise for this?

4 comments:

Thespian Goddess said...

Try Keggler

sunflowe... said...

His name is Muhammad, and you have a vagina? Hmmm.

Lacey G said...

That does not make much sense. Do you think it's in bulk? or should they complain?

Lacey G said...

That does not make much sense. Do you think it's in bulk? or should they complain?

Post a Comment