Sorry Message Looks Like Spam To Me How Do I Change My Spamguard Settings If The Mail Options Is Down?

How do I change my spamguard settings if the mail options is down? - sorry message looks like spam to me

I find it difficult to e-mail settings for the access to change my spam settings. Contacted by the new version of Yahoo and the classic mode of receiving this message:

"I'm sorry, but it seems that the mail options are available temporarily. This problem should take care of themselves, please try again later.
Error # 17 "

Someone else has this problem?

1 comments:

magnumgi... said...

We now have to work for me. Yahoo has done an interview over the weekend to solve problems. Everyone has the same error code for everything. So make sure you click 'Save Changes' when you're done.

Post a Comment