Index Piss Jpg Be Honest On A Scale Of 1-10........?

Be honest on a scale of 1-10........? - index piss jpg

How much has changed in the last few weeks? Here is a picture of me in the past year:

(I have always been happy with short hair, so no matter who is the only picture that I had short hair, or so I have this look a few weeks ago)
http://s664.photobucket.com/albums/vv6/L ...

Well, here is a picture of me before 7 days, if something has happened:
http://s664.photobucket.com/albums/vv6/L ...
I (comments that I get changed I cleaned and I am as happy as Sh * t lately. I have been told to cut, clean shave to go home, his hair and get better. I fell out of a concert, because I my friend, I said, do not go there on the stage.)

Tell me ....... I tell people, sick this sh * t No, I do everything to look like this question but I really Sh * t?

BTW anyone can answer ....
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index ...

7 comments:

♥ Clarissa ♥ said...

OMG! What is on the wall? EW.

And now you are better:]

♥ Clarissa ♥ said...

OMG! What is on the wall? EW.

And now you are better:]

♥ Clarissa ♥ said...

OMG! What is on the wall? EW.

And now you are better:]

La La LoLLiPoP said...

It seems that "dark" in the second, as if we do not give a ****, I'm not the difference big enough that people say things that perhaps the way they think working latley, the impact of fraud especially the perception of you. Changde has his habits at all.

La La LoLLiPoP said...

It seems that "dark" in the second, as if we do not give a ****, I'm not the difference big enough that people say things that perhaps the way they think working latley, the impact of fraud especially the perception of you. Changde has his habits at all.

La La LoLLiPoP said...

It seems that "dark" in the second, as if we do not give a ****, I'm not the difference big enough that people say things that perhaps the way they think working latley, the impact of fraud especially the perception of you. Changde has his habits at all.

♥ strawberry said...

that does not look like a **** o =

The first, like a goodbye, you better care of themselves
U, but it appears in the second too =)

Post a Comment