Free Mount Dvd Men Answer This For Me Please-?

Men answer this for me please-? - free mount dvd

Is that asking too much?
WTF! All I want is a man who:
honest, faithful, hold the door for me to make good money, maintain rock my world in bed, mow the lawn, as I purchase them, send me flowers, give me foot massages, take me to dinner at the weekend glad to see that I work, I am taking vacation cruises and including but not limited to: Barbados, Tahiti, Jamaica, Italy, France, Germany, Swiss Alps, Spain, South Africa, Bermuda, the Florida Keys and Bahamas, in construction and home improvement stores my own wing of a house, including a full gym including: stepper, elliptical, treadmill, stationary bike, wall mirrors, ballet bar mounted TV W / DVD, weights w / rack, bed w / poster bed and bathroom with large / vintage Klauenhohlfusses bathroom, large mirror with gold leaf gold, custom accessories, spider, a sauna, separate toilet. Massage rm w / table (and pay a masseuse on call, whenever I want a) to arrange for delivery surprise for me: lingerie, designer clothing / handbags, roses, champagne and chocolate introduced that chauffeur car for me
11 minutes - 3 days to respond.
7 minutes ago

Buying at a time that he will meet me and me on the best clothes and continue to try, as he loves me and how beautiful I am, then take me to buy in the shop, new diamond earrings or bracelets, but also rent, to a babysitter if you have children who can not keep my calm because I'm always happy when I'm good rest and would choose the exact color of the substance, shoes or sunglasses to me because I know how things like .. ... So, I would be happy!
5 minutes ago

One final point, so I send you to the spa and call ahead and flowers next to me and to leave his post to give # w / w / reception instructions, what I want ... that's it!

22 comments:

Miguel J. said...

Daughter,
That's what you can do:
I am the first part, with the exception of the trip, and that's only because I am in the school. After I graduated, I did! YAY! Probobly I can build a house, is not expected that the garden work to do too often because they do not want my clothes dirty when I returned from my meetings with high profile cases.
I also drawing, love, and have a bad *** paid for the gym, at home and use it regularly, so I can only imagine the level of competition, as a result .. . Can U Handle It?
I like the casual elegance of a piece of chrome, gold and record my own designs engraved in my house is first class.
I will try to see that all the clothes you want, but the only thing is, what - you pay for them but, I'll pay if you do not make me ... unless his challenge, lol.

And sometimes I'll never, whatever you want to look cute, or how the transaction is smooth, and hire a babysitter! My children are my own and thats it ... I like the flowers, what they expect ortell em often, and boxing as a way to: I love you .... But that's all. other than that, good luck in your choices, and the number of name a few.

Housecat said...

Sounds like a movie now a handsome billionaire, who married you and you can do nothing but spoil you. Fantasy for sure. Do you think that it's worth all this? Could you do the same for him?

Morris B said...

I'm flying to Mexico in the morning for a quick divorce!

You and I can marry before sunset tomorrow.

(it looks like the kind of girl that makes a man feel good!)

Lenny K said...

I want a woman who is not gaining weight, always in the gym, always in the mood, and he has a brain. Too bad there's more!

lexiigr said...

His main problem awaits your search. If you are looking for love, you will not find. Look no further, let it come to you.

Katey said...

Pffffft. Yeah right. I do not know a man who does not even 1 / 4 of these things. Good luck with that passing through. Sorry.

Katey said...

Pffffft. Yeah right. I do not know a man who does not even 1 / 4 of these things. Good luck with that passing through. Sorry.

wrenchbe... said...

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha ... You can leave the crazy young man again is asking too much and certainly never

Q said...

Will do what UR looking for is a rich man, poor man, what you want. What Smokin u on? to do every man, each and every one of these things ...... Keep dreaming

Billie said...

So ... is that all these things, what will you do for him?

Brewboy6... said...

A little materialistic, non?

Molly B said...

What do we offer? The pleasure of their servants. You have people lined up outside his door.

NCT said...

You asked, boy answers, but I have to say. They are very unrealistic in their expectations of a man. Get real sister.

NCT said...

You asked, boy answers, but I have to say. They are very unrealistic in their expectations of a man. Get real sister.

James A said...

Good luck, find someone who you all ....

Lee K said...

Maybe you do is find a new drug. Because you hallucinations.

dathinma... said...

And in exchange for all this, the luxury hotel business, what it does? However ........ LMAO

dathinma... said...

And in exchange for all this, the luxury hotel business, what it does? However ........ LMAO

yaktur said...

Yes, a big order.

Why not be cheaper and then a job? It's seems they have nothing to offer, and simply say, "Gimme Gimme".

What a man is a woman, help her husband support, to share a world where they want to live in harmony and love, sharing burdens, struggles, problems and happiness, small victories and joys.

They seem more like a gold digger.

yaktur said...

Yes, a big order.

Why not be cheaper and then a job? It's seems they have nothing to offer, and simply say, "Gimme Gimme".

What a man is a woman, help her husband support, to share a world where they want to live in harmony and love, sharing burdens, struggles, problems and happiness, small victories and joys.

They seem more like a gold digger.

yaktur said...

Yes, a big order.

Why not be cheaper and then a job? It's seems they have nothing to offer, and simply say, "Gimme Gimme".

What a man is a woman, help her husband support, to share a world where they want to live in harmony and love, sharing burdens, struggles, problems and happiness, small victories and joys.

They seem more like a gold digger.

Lady Ariana said...

Hahahahaha ... LMAO

Girl, thank you for the laugh! Life is not no soap opera, which just happened to occur in conjunction with the richest man in the state, etc! But we want everyone - Well, sometimes anyway.

I'm happy in my life - my husband works hard, I'm staying at home, the headmaster of our children, cooking, cleaning, we take care of our children, our purchases, completed our due diligence, care of our house, animals and garden. We are a family - we love each other and the money is not everything.

Blessings

Post a Comment