Boobs And High Heels Guys' And Girls' Answers Please: Why Do Girls Wear High Heels?

Guys' and girls' answers please: Why do girls wear high heels? - boobs and high heels

I spoke with my friend Guy on a TV program on the last night wearing high heels and the damage they can cause your feet. Most of the girls in the program spoke of the use of high heels make your legs / ankles look slim, or have their ass and tits look better.

Do you think that girls want to be like these people look or dress to show other girls? From my experience, girls make an effort to go out at night to look good to their friends more than boys.

My male friend told me that he and some of his male friends said, and either do not know when girls take paragraphs or do not care if they are. Above all, do not believe that to attract a girl.

What do you think? X

10 comments:

x_tiny.t... said...

Only the highest used to me lol

Danny said...

I think a good pair of legs in the heels are very attractive. Most men do not pay attention to the skin of a girl, but after the announcement of the legs / buttocks. Heels put the legs into a position where the muscles are stronger and pop, and white is more rounded. It just makes the girl's body is better.

Ɔʮᴉᴎʞƛ™ ☮♡ said...

It is a question of trust. Believe it or not, some women feel sexy and confident high heels.not guys.it of all previously noted, there is a good posture is the body, but it has drawbacks.

You look good you feel comfortable is the mantra.

kris said...

I do not wear heels, if I get too. As with the work or dress in a skirt or dress. When I called for a night, I'm only happy bc the places that have a "dress code". I can wear a blouse Nice, tight jeans with my Puma! LOL

girl_nxt... said...

Children do not always see girls shoes, but it's all about guys, I have 13cm heels, and I absolutely love it, my legs slim and toned and I feel sexy, I also think that their situation is better in heels

go tarheels!!!!! said...

i love tacos and I'm 5'10 women. They feel so high and are very pretty. I think that appeals and some men feel they are very sexy ..

ICU2007 said...

Heel to feel, mature, sexy and confident. Even separated women and girls.

|J4Y M4RV3L| said...

Lukk sexyyyyyy 2

Sarah said...

If it is that what girls wear heels and it is attracting more boys x

carla said...

look good and feel sexy

Post a Comment